Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Revenue generation from these domains?

jbk

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to using a content site under a domain for revenue generation. I own a variety of domain names that i purchased for one reason or another over the years and was wondering how I can judge whether or not a domain name is 'good' enough to justify putting a content site on it and trying to earn income from it.

Beyond this how in summary would I go about generating this income? I write a bit of code so would be able to get some simple sites up under the domains with not too much work.

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Mikhael

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The domain name can play a role if its exact match domain or partial match domain (which loss their SEO value lately). Other than that you have a option to use branded domain name.

I guess it wont be suitable if you make a informational site about dog and you use stopacne . com domain, but that is common sense.

About income generation: for beginner I would recommend you to build an informational site monetized with adsense or may be amazon and similar. That leaves you with two roads, pure info site or review site (if you use Amazon and similar affs)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators