• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Revision .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmar2

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
sale over

Thanks for looking
 
Hi Malmar2

How about I open this at 300.00 USD.

Thanks
Lorenzo
 
Thanks dataware - appreciate the interest, but looking for offers somewhere between 750 and the Buy Now price.........
 
Hmmm

I know this is not an auction.... but lets bring it up to 350.00 and see if anyone will top it....

I must say it is a fair asking price.

Lorenzo
 
HMMMMMMmmmmm

no bites....

Cmon guys

great name....

.net :( I know ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom