• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Richest Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who owns DNF. And, it is not me.
:smilewinkgrin:

And, I have tremendous respect of DNF members.

Furthermore, there are a lot of members of DNF that have
great portfolios and you wouldn't know it because they are
under a number of company names or private whois.

Thanks Actnow...I REALLY don't want to be "enemies" with you! :smilewinkgrin:

actually we had closed a similiar thread like this some time ago, as some people will post personal information about members assets or income streams, which is really private info.

So lets KEEP IT CLEAN NOW guys! :yes: :smilewinkgrin:
 
I think it's Blink.

I'm flattered.

Blink uses bank money to play.

That's a misassumption. I've started from scratch four years ago when I was 19, and never used financing, not for my real estate, cars or domains. I don't even have a credit card cause I don't want one.
Money doesn't hold much value to me. I'm on a level where I enjoy higher pleasures that are usually free. This is how it is.

Yakov Yukhananov
Make Things Happen, LLC
We Make The Road By Walking
 
The most exciting thing about the domain business for me is meeting
all of the great people at the different conferences.

DCG still owes me a soda.

Hope to meet all of the successful people at the next conference.
 
The most exciting thing about the domain business for me is meeting
all of the great people at the different conferences.

DCG still owes me a soda.

Hope to meet all of the successful people at the next conference.

Yeah...maybe I'll see you there! :smilewinkgrin:
 
my sig says it all loll

:eek: i act like im the richiest
 
Well since this thread is here i want to know does anyone know about John Pepin? i see his name in many domains i want ..i did a google about him and saw he was accused of cybersquatting in 2000 and spent more than 40,000 pounds on domain names in that year alone..does anyone know about him?
 
Richest Member?
DRPM, by the names in your sig, I would say it was you !!!
Don't be shy, you add those LL.com's you own to your sig !!!!
 
DRPM, by the names in your sig, I would say it was you !!!
Don't be shy, you add those LL.com's you own to your sig !!!!

Hey THANKS BobDiGiTaL! :)
...
I MIGHT just add those LL.COM's to my Sig after all! :smilewinkgrin:
 
i made 50 cents the other day on a .mobi... can i be in the top 10 list?
That puts you in the top 10 for mobi investors.

Maybe not the richest, but we now know that Angel666 is the most expensive date on DNF.
 
lol, i still dono should i keep it shy and low, become a good girl, marry some fat ugly idiot and settle down..

...or see if i can capitalise with news and shows and then fu£k o££ to Bahamas or Stbarts or somewhere else nice for an early retirement and hang around there with local playboys..

:rolleyes:

Hehe...you wanna marry a PISSED OFF CAT WITH A MACHINE GUN?! :smilewinkgrin:
He'll kick ALL those "playboys" asses! :lol:
 
I got a few PMs from members asking to name free pleasures I mentioned.
I think I'd post some of this gained knowledge of mine as a quote from When Corporations Rule The World by David Korten:

"Those who achieve the pinnacles of financial and professional success in America seldom lack for physical comforts. They are learning, however, that no amount of money can buy peace of mind, a strong and loving family, caring friends, and a feeling that one is doing a meaningful and important work."

My guess is there quite some "rich" people on this forum that hold no significant financial possessions.


Yakov Yukhananov
Make Things Happen, LLC
We Make The Road By Walking
 
I think I'd post some of this gained knowledge of mine as a quote from When Corporations Rule The World by David Korten:

"Those who achieve the pinnacles of financial and professional success in America seldom lack for physical comforts. They are learning, however, that no amount of money can buy peace of mind, a strong and loving family, caring friends, and a feeling that one is doing a meaningful and important work."

Amen to that! It is a cliche but money is not everything especially to the people "who has lots of it". There are much more important values in life such as being able to put a smile on someone's face whether it is simply by telling a joke, giving them good news or helping them out in a time of need especially when values like family, dignity and respect are on the line.
 
Rich people: "money is not important"
Poor people: "money is important"
 
Money is the root of all evil. But it's a necessary one.

...so are the gold digging women who give themselves up for cash and have the intelligence of an ant.
 
Money is the root of all evil. But it's a necessary one.


This is often one of the most misquoted verses in the bible. No offense Focus but it's 100% dead wrong. The actual verse is this:

I Timothy 6:10

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows"


See the distinction? FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY, NOT MONEY. It's important for people to know that money itself is NOT the root of all evil but the love or lust for money is.

Cheers,

Acro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom