• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Richest Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so are the gold digging women who give themselves up for cash and have the intelligence of an ant.

:smilewinkgrin:
 
I Timothy 6:10

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows"


See the distinction? FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY, NOT MONEY. It's important for people to know that money itself is NOT the root of all evil but the love or lust for money is.

Cheers,

Acro

I did'nt know it was right there in the bible! You learn something new every day..I guess the low down and dirty is the greed and lust for money...something we have all been guilty of at one point or another..but realize that it's only due to exterior stressors and factors that this greed and lust exists in the first place, i.e. needing it to simply survive.
 
I did'nt know it was right there in the bible! You learn something new every day..I guess the low down and dirty is the greed and lust for money...something we have all been guilty of at one point or another..but realize that it's only due to exterior stressors and factors that this greed and lust exists in the first place, i.e. needing it to simply survive.


You got it Chris, it has more to do with greed and lust versus need. The need for money is not put down in the bible but lust and greed are addressed many times, in many books. Believe it or not, many popular phrashes or quotes such as the one you quoted earlier come straight from the bible, even this one:

Ecclesiastes 1:9

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

By the way, just so we can keep you from getting greedy you probably should sell vow.com to me for nice $1k figure... LOL Of course I'm joking, that's the greed talking on my part... Cheers.

Acro
 
hehehehe..how did I know that was coming? Us domainers never fail to ABC..."Always Be Closing" either trying to sell something or buy something..I love it. So, I guess in this moment of religous charity & clarity I would sell it to you for that...ABC - just throw in another 249k or so and you got it! I will even throw in a nice free rolex for ya just to show you how generous I am! Deal? :ok:
 
I sincerely doubt it bro...no millionaire is gonna marry her with no prenuptial agreement. Unless they are a complete idiot that is, who knows...
 
i sold my self to devils at the age of 3!!

check back on the latest "skulls and bones" conception

even bush's my classmate :-/
 
I'm a little confused...WHY DOES IT STATE ANGELx777???
...
Dear SDX,

angelx777 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Richest Member? - in the Platinum Lounge forum of DNForum - Domain Sales, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars.

This thread is located at:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=208808&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
i sold my self to devils at the age of 3!!

check back on the latest "skulls and bones" conception

even bush my classmate :-/
***************
Hmm...:-/
 
she's just changed her name to 'domain newbie'
first angel666x
thenangel777x
now domain newbie
You really are going undercover ;)
 
she's just changed her name to 'domain newbie'
first angel666x
thenangel777x
now domain newbie
You really are going undercover ;)

Damn this is all too good! :lol:
...
Who's the guy in her Profile Pic?! :smilewinkgrin:
...
Angel, COME CLEAN once and forever HERE! :yes:
 
ok this is really funny...I think we all got "hosed" maybe this is just one of her agents having fun who knows
 
ok this is really funny...I think we all got "hosed" maybe this is just one of her agents having fun who knows

GUYS?! WTFis going on?????????????????? :D
 
Richest member in spirit and karma - Acroplex - hands down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom