• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Richest Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is NUTS!!! :jaw: :D
 
it is nuts... if it is her she will know some facts like the colour of her next door neighbours car

still i am larfing

pm me with the answer if u wish newbie lol
 
I just woke up.

Who's getting trashed now?
 
who does'nt sleep all day?
 
Some of us actually work for a living and some of us work 12 hour night shifts. That's why I am usually on here all wierd times.

Goober says "hey".
 
Circa RULES!!! :yes:
...
So...who/where is Angel now???
 
he did use the "work" curse word..

and yes I agree, circa kicks major A$$..literally..I heard a rumor he was possibly GT's dad..
 
ooooo fucus thats a word i hate!!
 
yeah...I tried to w*rk (sorry for the bad language! lol) but I keep getting fired for having my gun at work, and I'm a full on paranoid schizo so it's rather hard to get along well with others ya know..well that and being on dnf all day buying/selling domains instead of doing my job does'nt help either.. :ok:
 
Damnit! I guess I could get kicked off the forum for using those 4 letter words.

And any rumors you may have heard about me are true because I am the one who started the rumors to begin with.
 
And any rumors you may have heard about me are true because I am the one who started the rumors to begin with.
LMFAO dude! :pound:
 
Yeah, Focus...I read on another thread that you want to re-enable the image posting component of this forum.

I am all FOR YOU posting images. Got my popcorn ready! :popcorn: Gonna go SUPERSIZE on this mofo cause it could take a while.
 
Hey, maybe Shytkicker can join this thread?
After all he is SUPER RICH!!! :lol:
 
:Borat voice: NOT!
 
I'm glad no one is mentioning me as the richest member.

Strange, I think I just got a PM for a loan...oops...there's another one.

Aw, just a spammer. Better get all my filters and shield up.
 
YES...Circa is the RICHEST MEMBER BY FAR!!! :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom