Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

rikimu.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[h=1]Does anyone have an example of the forsale lander on a live domain.
Cheers

Sorry about the font.

http://www.tntnames.com/blog/rikimu...sales-and-increased-transaction-security.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rikimu Partners with ecop.com to Offer No-Fee Domain Sales and Increased Transaction Security[/h]
Posted on June 25, 2013 by TNTNAMES
Rikimu, based in Luxembourg with offices in San Jose, CA and Portland, OR today has announced no-fee domain name sales on its domain name parking platform. Users who park their domain names on Rikimu’s parking system will enjoy no-commission domain brokerage from a team of experienced online media salespeople, as well as frequent follow ups with interested parties to assist in closing deals.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 24, 2013
Rikimu has also announced that their sole sales security partner is ecop.com, which specializes in ensuring the security of domain name and website sales. Any transaction of less than $500 will not be charged a transaction fee. To take advantage of this features, users need only park their domain names at Rikimu by setting up an account and changing the name servers on their domain names at their registrar.
“Because the vast majority of domain name sales occur at a median price range of $300-$700, this is an excellent opportunity for investors and speculators to increase supplementary income via a high volume of short term asset sales,” said Jakob Knightly, Rikimu’s chairman. “We are happy to assist with the sale of domains and websites using our platform on a no-cost basis since the market has continued to adjust against high level brokerage and security fees on mid-range deals over the last two years,” continued Knightly.
About Rikimu:
Rikimu, is an open source domain name and website monetization platform. Offering multiple revenue models, Rikimu focuses on acquiring users who are seeking to increase the overall value of their web asset portfolios. This includes lead generation, pay-per-click, and aftermarket asset sales. An expert on-site sales staff enables Rikimu to develop, cultivate and increase relationships with a wide-range of buyers, as well as investors in domain names and websites, media buys and traffic acquisition technologies. A key ingredient of the Rikimu brand includes its unique philanthropic endeavors. A percentage of incremental revenue is automatically contributed to the charity of each user’s choice.
For more information please contact Rachel Hayes at (503) 662-2070 or visit our website at http://www.rikimu.com.

Domain summit 2024

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check livematchscore dot com

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Is this the max parking or max sales template.

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's max parking. I tried the max sales page too and I can't see any difference...

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm, a few things they still have to work out I suppose.

I saw the big sales lander here: http://www.rikimu.com/main/tour and was hoping it would look something like that.

In all honest, I would prefer the majority of the page be devoted to the sales side, in return Id be happy to give up all my parking revenue, its under $100 a month. There is a market for this.

I sent myself a fake offer and havent received anything (its 10 minutes later) so I am going to recommend test out receiving an offer and see if it works for you. Work to be done here still it seems, looks promising though.

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent myself a fake offer and havent received anything (its 10 minutes later) so I am going to recommend test out receiving an offer and see if it works for you. Work to be done here still it seems, looks promising though.

I did the same, and I didn't receive anything. But then I made it clear in the contact form that it was a test , so if there is any human intervention , perhaps it just got trashed.

Agree that they will need to sort some things out. I parked a couple domains over there just to see how it's going.

Rikimu

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is human intervention :)

We saw the test notes, wasn't sure if you wanted those forwarded over. Either way, I think everyone got taken care of via e-mail, but if not, shoot one over to service [at] rikimu [dot] com and we'll route it.

The landers all route to our brokers right now, and we removed the max sales option since max parking *still* got considerably more clicks to our domain sales funnel.

Thanks!

Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom