• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Ringtone / Mobile Traffic Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 12252

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
975
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm interested in Ringtone / Mobile traffic .ca domains.

- Must get at least 50 unique visitors a month
- Must be .ca (will take .com if its a typo of a Canadian site)

If you have any, please send me a PM as I will pay good for them!

$20k budget.

Thanks!
 
Hi. I have a ringtone site that has been registered since 2004, never dropped. Not a lot of traffic (1-2 a day) but I used to run a ringtone business from it and so it is linked in lots of places.
Currently parked at parked.com. If interested, take a look and make me an offer
 
Studentphones.ca gets around 25 hits a day and was doing $3-$8 a day rev with klickerz before they disappeared.

I'll consider serious offers.
 
Jigsaw - Sent you a PM.

Gordon - Whats a serious offer? I cannot justify paying for what it used to make. Send me a PM if you got a minute. Just looking at studentphones.com and I noticed in their whois they have "Studentphones.ca Inc " as their company info.. weird?? This was a dropped domain?

Looking for more still!
 
Ringtone Dot come in Arabic
Kanuks read Arabic, don't they?
 
Hi, I have those 2 if you are interested:

downloadfreeringtone(s).ca

I used to have them at sedo but it's pointing no where now. They are pretty much at the top of the ringtone category.

Please make an offer.
 
Last edited:
Jigsaw - Sent you a PM.

Gordon - Whats a serious offer? I cannot justify paying for what it used to make. Send me a PM if you got a minute. Just looking at studentphones.com and I noticed in their whois they have "Studentphones.ca Inc " as their company info.. weird?? This was a dropped domain?

Looking for more still!

Yeah that is weird. The terms are too generic for acceptance as a company name. I wonder if it really even exists.

In any case as far as traffic goes that what the traffic was doing and I moved it over to another ppc when Klick died and it's not doing as well there so I'm going to move it or look at developing it. However I will consider good offers. If I know the domain can do 2-3k a year you know the multiples as well as I do.

I also have these that I'll consider for offers:

beepers.ca
beeper.ca
freecells.ca
freecallingcards.ca
ip*dphone.ca
ipo*phones.ca
mp3phone.ca
phonesonline.ca
studentphones.ca
cellringtones.ca
voipphonesystems.ca
voipphonesystem.ca
discountphone.ca
free-cell-phone.ca
free-cell-phones.ca
voipcellphones.ca
voipcellphone.ca
voipcells.ca
gpsphones.ca
cellularservice.ca
gphone.ca
gphones.ca
mosquitoringtone.ca
mosquitoringtones.ca
teenbuzz.ca
googlephones.ca
gpods.ca
celltelephone.ca
cellulartelephones.ca
cellphoneaccessory.ca

I've never looked at the traffic/earnings for any of these.

The voip cell series are a coming wave. I have a friend in the states that has already invented a way for the kids to switch their calls over to a voip system that costs them nothing to talk AS LONG AS THEY WANT.

And when it comes to canada.......$$$$$$$$$$
 
Belzibut - Any traffic to speak of?

Looking for traffic / revenue figures.. more interested in the ringtone type traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom