• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed rnc08.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

worldbroker

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Okay, I have been watching the dem2008.org appraisal chain and I did some mining and happened to come across this one. Any value? Please post your appraisals! I know that it is a short lived domain, but I thought what the heck.

Thanks in advance!
 
reg fee unless developed...iMO...good luck
 
I let this one drop 18 months ago. You should some ppc during election season.

gl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom