• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Romanian Domain Registrars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoomZoom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZoomZoom

Guest
Can anyone recommend a registrar for .ro names ? I am not finding many options.
 
from what i know registering balkan names is not too easy or convenient. most are impossible at all
 
Yeah thats what I am gathering from searching around. I don't think I am going to be able to register the names I want. I need them in a top level ".ro" but it seems that unless your a major corporation you can only get a sub domain like ".co.ro"
 
i think things there are going to change once they get into the EU
 
I need them in a top level ".ro" but it seems that unless your a major corporation you can only get a sub domain like ".co.ro"

not true at all.

while I can't understand why someone would be interested in .ro, I can help you with that .
see here:
http://www.rotld.ro/engleza/index_en.htm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom