Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Roundtable or T.R.A.F.F.I.C. (or neither)?

Which domain conference will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just curious where everyone is going to be the week of May 24-27th? All airline tickets and hotel accomodations should probably be set by now, so now the only question is who is going where?

Edit: Please don't crap on this thread with insults and rehashes of disagreements from years gone by. If possible, try to keep your posts relevent to the objective pros and cons of the seminars themselves, not personal gripes.

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wish could afford to fly to Seattle......

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it's very unfortunate these two events are in competition with each other -

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While it's a shame they are both scheduled at the same time, I'm rethinking the situation after seeing the names of various folks who say they're attending...

Still not 100% sure which I'll attend, but I'm leaning towards the Domain Roundtable conference due to the location and importantly the speakers/program.

Ron

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
valuenames said:
That's partly why I'm avoiding both as of now ... well, unless a free admission ticket to one or both them magically arrives in my mailbox LOL!
Ron

I got that magic ticket from Sedo but still cant afford the trip....
:-(

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You won a ticket from SEDO's contest?

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
octobus said:
You won a ticket from SEDO's contest?

Yep Octo and I am getting really depressed because I cannot afford the trip/accomodation.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I could attend one it would be roundtable because I want to attend TRAFFIC in Florida so that way I could make both but alas I am only dreaming. I'll be sitting here typing to all of you when they start the meetings. LOL. I would venture a guess that they really are not in competition with each other, no intentionally anyway.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
click55 said:
Yep Octo and I am getting really depressed because I cannot afford the trip/accomodation.

Are they transferrable? I hoped to win those tickets too... thought my suggestions were pretty darn good. Ah well. If the ticket is transferrable and you're in the mood to give it away :santa: , let me know, as I would love to go. :)

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FLe8 said:
Are they transferrable?

They are not..... :-(
Maybe Sedo is gonna give mine to the 4th classified, could be you.... keep hoping ! :)

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dr. Domainer said:
What did you write to win?

Hi,
was just answering Octobus about Sedo contest.
Got 1 free ticket from them to attend Seattle roundtable conf. but prolly cant afford the trip.
Thats all.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll be at Domain Roundtable now and then maybe TRAFFIC when they do it again later this year in Florida. I think they're at over 100+ sold right now for Domain Roundtable and the most I think they can hold is 250. It will be small, but should be well worth it. I'd say everyone should go to roundtable now and attend traffic later on this year. Hope to see some of you there.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
Can John Berryhill vote twice? He's participating in one on Thursday and the other on Friday.

Yes, I set up the poll with multiple selection capability, so he (or anyone else convention-hopping) can select both, if desired.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On last weeks DomainMasters radio show it was stated that they had 200 signed-up and room for a maximum of 300. They were expecting around 250. Who knows, though.

NameYourself said:
I think they're at over 100+ sold right now for Domain Roundtable and the most I think they can hold is 250.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will be at traffic, but I too think it's sad both are the same days.

I would like to attend both.

Clearly politics of some kind is involved, it cannot be an accident this happened.

The only losers in this politics are domainers that wish to go to both.

-=DCG=-

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will try to post a summary write-up and photos to my site of the major topics from Domain Roundtable for those that could not attend. I'm sure others will be publishing articles on this as well.

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to Traffic West, cause I went to Traffic 2004 and was blown away by the information available. While I'm a loyal Name Intelligence customer, (whois.sc), and expect the Domain Roundtable conference to be excellent, I went with Traffic for two reasons.

1. The quality of the presenters and attendees for Traffic 2004 was excellent.
2. For Traffic 2004, all I had to do to get invited was to ask. I thought that was cool, an established group of people welcoming a newbie, and treating me like an equal.

I wish Jay well with the conference, and would welcome the opportunity to purchase transcripts, DVDs or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom