• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Routines.ca WeatherServices.ca SchoolClosures.ca RoadClosures.ca TrackFlights.ca +

Status
Not open for further replies.
please pm with offers. thanks
 
list updated semi flexible on bulk purchases
 
I can't believe what I'm seeing. The dot ca market must be dead. How can no domain investor buy these nice domains under $100. Many of them only one word, what's going on?

If Cira had half a brain, they would open dot ca to the international market. The Canadian domain industry is a joke. I bet you would get more if they were dot mobi or info bogus extension.

D.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom