Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed RU ready for the iPhone next month? These 5 established sites are! iphonefree.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The famed and sure-to-be-a-hit Apple iPhone ships in 35 days and here are some established sites to get you in on the action. Buy one or all (at 15% discount!).

These sites have not been actively promoted yet, so if you get them now, you have more than a month to really get them going.

Income: As the iPhone hasn't shipped yet, income for these sites are probably still low, but I'm not tracking earnings from Adsense, Amazon and the other affiliates. Because these sites have PR you can also sell text links (something I haven't done yet for these websites).

iphonebundle.com - PR2- SOLD

iphonecustomize.com - PR1 (plus FREE bonus!)
  • PR1 iPhone blog since April 22. Great keyword name. Runs on WordPress 2.1.3 with a cool free iPhone template that has been customized.
  • The idea is to run an iPhone accessories/customization blog with product reviews, etc. I don't have time to implement all those features now, so the site currently displays iPhone products/reviews via Amazon affiliate feeds. You could easily start posting and reviewing products yourself and through the WordPress plugin system can add more features such as reviews, a forum etc.
  • The site also has additional iPhone content (445 posts in 7 categories), some of which auto-updates via RSS feeds.
  • Medium traffic (84 uniques/6,763 hits in April) due to being a new site, no promotion and fact that iPhone hasn't shipped yet, but picking up (37 uniques to date in May). More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/2nzx5c
  • I'm not tracking affiliate income from Adsense and Amazon.
  • Despite being only 2 weeks old, the site is already well-indexed in the search engines with 47 pages in Google alone.
  • 790+ backlinks.
  • Google/Yahoo sitemaps generated and submitted.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 18-mar-2008)
  • Offers from: $100
  • BIN: $275 (FREE bonus: @ BIN I will also include customizeiphone.com)
  • 7 Days free hosting and FTP/CPanel access

iphonefree.info - PR3
  • PR3 "Get a free iPhone" referral site since Mar 18. Great keyword-rich domain name.
  • Despite no promotion had 127 unique visitors last month (5,472 hits). More stats: http://tinyurl.com/2m564l
  • Well indexed in the search engines already (for example, 524 pages in Google alone)
  • 800+ backlinks
  • Between this site and my other "free iPhone" referral sites I already have 74 referrals, and 6 of the 10 required for the free iPhone have qualified. So at the current rate it looks like I'll get my iPhone ... :)
  • Apart from the Freepay referrals, site is revenue bearing through Adsense, Cafepress and Amazon. I'm not tracking any of these.
  • Runs on WordPress 2.1.3 and has several pages of unique content. Also automatically adds additional iPhone related content (currently has 623 posts in 7 categories) to keep the site fresh.
  • Has a cool "iPhone Countdown" clock feature.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 19-Mar-2008)
  • BIN: $295

iphonegossip.com - PR2- SOLD

iphonesdropship.com - PR3 (plus FREE bonus!)
  • Pretty soon everyone will be looking for iPhone dropshipping sources! This is a month-and-a-half old PR3 iPhone (and other products) dropshipping resource site with a great keyword-rich name. Runs on WordPress 2.1.3.
  • Although the site presently only lists dropship sources (i.e. affiliates), you could easily convert this site to one actually selling iPhone products via dropshipping (if you found a supplier).
  • The site also has loads of additional iPhone content (presently 999 posts in 10 categories), some of which auto-updates via RSS feeds.
  • Medium traffic (182 uniques/6,179 hits in April) due to being a new site, no promotion and fact that iPhone hasn't shipped yet, but picking up (mostly search engine traffic). More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/33rn6u
  • I'm not tracking affiliate income from Adsense and Amazon, or even the dropshipping affiliates (that I use on multiple sites).
  • Despite being less than 2 months old, the site is already well-indexed in the search engines with 445 pages in Google alone.
  • 810+ backlinks.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 18-mar-2008)
  • BIN: $345 (FREE bonus: @ BIN I will also include iphonesdropshipper.com)

3 MORE SITES NEWLY ADDED:

iphoneshop.ws - PR2
  • PR2 iPhone Amazon shop since Feb 12 with several pages of additional relevant content, some of which auto-updates via RSS feeds.
  • Great keyword-rich domain (all other well-known extensions taken).
  • Comes with free version of Amazon AOM script (see site footer for link), which has a great admin backend (for easy changes) and loads of cool features.
  • Medium traffic (177 uniques/3,301 hits in April) due to no promotion and fact that iPhone hasn't shipped yet, but picking up. More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/2w9lhb
  • According to the AOM script notices, there has been total sales of $383.96 since Feb 12. I'm not tracking other income from Adsense, Cafepress, Cellswapper and Linkshare.
  • Already well-indexed in the search engines with 2,480 pages in Google alone.
  • 4,328 backlinks in Yahoo alone.
  • Registrar: domainspricedright.com (GoDaddy reseller) for a free push (Domain expires: 1/9/2008)
  • Offers from: $150
  • BIN: $350

iphonevlog.com - PR1
  • PR1 iPhone video blog (video+blog = vlog) since January 13 (I've had it since Mar 14). Great (the only!) name for an iPhone video blog. Runs on WordPress 2.1.3.
  • The site auto-updates via RSS feeds (currently has 972 posts in 5 categories), but you could turn these off if required or supplement them with your own posts.
  • Medium traffic (90 uniques/3,174 hits in April) due to no promotion and fact that iPhone hasn't shipped yet. More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/2plw75
  • I'm not tracking affiliate income from Adsense, Cafepress, Cellswapper and Amazon.
  • The site is well-indexed in the search engines with 502 pages in Google alone.
  • 800+ backlinks.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 2008-01-13)
  • BIN: $245

iphonesalesoutlet.com
  • Brand new iPhone Amazon shop with 12 pages of additional relevant content, some of which auto-updates via RSS feeds.
  • Comes with free version of Amazon AOM script (see site footer for link), which has a great admin backend (for easy changes) and loads of cool features.
  • Has been submitted to all major search engines.
  • Google/Yahoo sitemaps also generated and submitted.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 08-May-08)
  • BIN: $150

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared and I reserve the right to sell to someone else if prompt payment is not forthcoming.

Payment via verified PayPal account only (no eChecks).

Free push to the current registrar only (you can transfer somewhere else later at your cost if required). One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SOLD at NP:
iphonebundle.com
iphonegossip.com

I've decided to add another great iPhone site:

iphoneshop.ws - PR2
  • PR2 iPhone Amazon shop since Feb 12 with several pages of additional relevant content, some of which auto-updates via RSS feeds.
  • Great keyword-rich domain (all other well-known extensions taken).
  • Medium traffic (177 uniques/3,301 hits in April) due to no promotion and fact that iPhone hasn't shipped yet, but picking up. More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/2w9lhb
  • According to the AOM script notices, there has been total sales of $383.96 since Feb 12. I'm not tracking other income from Adsense, Cafepress, Cellswapper and Linkshare.
  • Already well-indexed in the search engines with 2,480 pages in Google alone.
  • 4,328 backlinks in Yahoo alone.
  • Registrar: domainspricedright.com (GoDaddy reseller) for a free push (Domain expires: 1/9/2008)
  • Offers from: $150
  • BIN: $350

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a high offer of $100 at DP on iphonefree.info.

I'm also reducing the BINs of the remaining 4 sites by a whopping 10% as follows:
  • iphonecustomize.com: $275 > $247
  • iphonefree.info: $295 > $265
  • iphonesdropship.com: $345 > $310
  • iphoneshop.ws: $350 > $315

>>> And here's are 2 more iPhone sites for you:

iphonevlog.com - PR1
  • PR1 iPhone video blog (video+blog = vlog) since January 13 (I've had it since Mar 14). Great (the only!) name for an iPhone video blog. Runs on WordPress 2.1.3.
  • The site auto-updates via RSS feeds (currently has 972 posts in 5 categories), but you could turn these off if required or supplement them with your own posts.
  • Medium traffic (90 uniques/3,174 hits in April) due to no promotion and fact that iPhone hasn't shipped yet. More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/2plw75
  • I'm not tracking affiliate income from Adsense, Cafepress, Cellswapper and Amazon.
  • The site is well-indexed in the search engines with 502 pages in Google alone.
  • 800+ backlinks.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 2008-01-13)
  • BIN: $245

iphonesalesoutlet.com
  • Brand new iPhone Amazon shop with 12 pages of additional relevant content, some of which auto-updates via RSS feeds.
  • Has been submitted to all major search engines.
  • Google/Yahoo sitemaps also generated and submitted.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 08-May-08)
  • BIN: $150

I'm only letting this run until Sunday May 13 10PM MST, so get them now. :)

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK BARGAIN TIME - until 10PM MST (about an hour-and-a-half from now) I'm further reducing the BINs of the sites by an additional 10% (a whopping 20% off the original prices!):

• iphonecustomize.com: now only $220
  • iphonefree.info: now only $230
  • iphonesdropship.com: now only $270
  • iphoneshop.ws: now only $280
  • iphonevlog.com: - pending sale at NP
  • iphonesalesoutlet.com: now only $120

Offers considered for multiple purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom