• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale RunFit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I'm new to this place, so just thought I'd say hi :-D

Selling the domain RunFit.com.

I don't need to tell you about the popularity of running as a sport. Or the success of private fitness clubs. Or how diet, exercise and obesity are at the forefront in news currently. :wink:

PM offers, cheers.

Luke.
 
What sort of ballpark figure are you looking for Luke?
 
redbulldog said:
What sort of ballpark figure are you looking for Luke?
Make me an offer, and then I'll tell you :-P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom