• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Running my own ppc serving engine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
Team

Maybe you all can help me out with this logic...

I have a couple sites nearing 1000 uniques/day that I am making no revenue with!:veryangry Yet Im at a standstill with some very brandable sites as Google has banned my account and find it damn near impossible to find a YPN invite.

My issue now is deciding whether or not to go live with my own PPC serving engine - I actually have the system up and running that serves textual / image / rss based ads *exactly* like the big boys - and I track click fraud!

I just don't know how lucrative or even smart it is to run your own PPC serving engine considering Google and Yahoo are the market leaders.

Has anyone else here successfully started their own PPC serving engine and running across their entire network ?

Does it make sense ? I know maintenance and management would be a huge barrier to going forward...

Cheers
 
I have not tried this but seems it would be very hard to get a steady stream of advertisiers , if I were you I would use chitika.com for rev.
 
I tried it even before G started several yrs ago. It's a tough road.

It was a big flop. After about 2 yrs of working on it off and on basis and a good number of visitors I could never even get one advertiser to sign-up so I took it down.
 
If You got US or CA traffic, try RevenuePILOT or SearchFeed feeds. If you got another traffic, they give u $0.00 for clicks...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom