• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Rut .com (LLL.com)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this? He is like the weatherman, wrong most of the time but still have the job!!!
Haha

I disagree with Rut.com being up there with ant.com, but it still being a word I'd say $30k, reseller
 
Lass, who loves ya man? hehehe
 
Would be great for a recruiter like RHI, monster, etc. Tired of the same old Rut?
Visit Rut.com and learn the way out! upper xx,xxx--> ??
 
I was pretty skeptical at first, especially about that low multiple part, as in, this thing really gets much in the way of revenue bearing visitors? I was also inclined to more or less agree with Theo's appraisal. But now I'm singing a new song, and I'm wondering if all you would have to do is bring it to the attention of some Wall Street shops and in no time realize up to $xxx,xxx: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?d=t&s=^RUT
 
From my experience, corporations are interested in their acronym/initials etc and not their stock symbol. But you can try approaching them.
 
Great find dude...I think you are right..Theo is just trying to lowball him..lol
Dude, here is your end user..you're very welcome Brad. ;)

http://www.russell2000.com (redirects to russell.com = they like domains.)
 
Thanks, Focus. I've heard this index mentioned on TV quite a bit in the past. Those initials are probably pretty well known on the Street.
 
I was pretty skeptical at first, especially about that low multiple part, as in, this thing really gets much in the way of revenue bearing visitors?

The name gets a lot of natural traffic, good SE placement and has a pretty high CTR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom