• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SacramentoInc.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very interesting i like it not sure on the value I just dont want to sound stuped I will see what others say but very very interesting..
 
Thanks for your input. I was very suprised to find this one. Just about every majorcity+inc is taken. I have seen ChicagoInc.com on ebay with bids in the 150k range. when I visit ChicagoInc.com asking price is 220k. I doubt this one is worth anything like that, but Sacramento is the capital of California. I looked up any tm issues with Sacramento Inc and found nothing. I would really like some more input. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom