Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Saturday Musings - Stop Complaining And Move Forward

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_relaxing.jpg

One of my daughters was recently complaining to me about the fact that she couldn’t seem get a particular job that she wanted. You would think that after all of these years that she would have realised that complaining to me was not going to be helpful.

I looked her dead in the eye and said, “Stop complaining and change what you are doing to reach your goal.” Needless to say, she wasn’t really happy with my response. To her credit, she thought about the problem, did a lot of research and discovered that there was a free government short course that would allow her to move forward. Well done!

As with all things in life this brings me back to investing in domains. I see so many domainers complaining in the forums about:
1. Sales are down.
2. PPC revenue is dead.
3. UDRP and URS is unfair.
4. Complaining about another domainer.
5. Development doesn’t work.
6. What????? You mean I need to pay for professional advice! Domainers don’t pay!
7. Woe is me……I think that you get the idea.

What I notice about the majority of these domainers is they spend so much time complaining that they don’t have any time left to change what they are doing. Seriously???? If domain sales are down then do something different so that they can increase. Don’t wait for someone to knock on your door, knock of theirs! I wrote a whole series on this topic, read it and make a change (click here to view the series)!

If you PPC revenue is down then do something different! Don’t move from one parking company to another, that’s a waste of time. You’ll be constantly thinking that the grass is greener in the company you’re not with. Do something REALLY different and automate the process by outsourcing your parking requirements. This is why my company ParkLogic is so successful! We spent the last 8 years working on this very problem.

Read More

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom