Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Scam Alert: Person using the names BIGGS and PRO DOMAINS

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like many scammers, this one is not very intelligent. He began contacting me under 2 different addresses, but could not remember which name he was using. To make a long thread short, he obviously wants domain names he can't afford, so after several offers I eventually accepted an offer with a 48 hour limit on payment. Of course he failed to make payment on his own offer, then became angry and upset that his little scam was exposed and sent this:

"If the owners of these websites knew how you treate their buying customers, im pretty sure you would be sacked. Consider this the end of any deals that coulf of happenned due to your dishonesty and lack of negociation skills."

Pretty hilarious since since he couldn't complete even one sale, and lied about his identity when asked. Anyway, here are the details to watch for:

Names used in the scam:
Nichole Biggs
Stephane Biggs
David Biggs
Paul Biggs

Emails used:
[email protected]
[email protected] (has Paypal account named "Nichole Biggs")
[email protected] (has Paypal account - unknown name on account)

mxdominios

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/#q="[email protected]"

Historical record for change.info (2013-10-21):

Registrant Name: David Biggs
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:Chemin des Vergers 3
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Vionnaz
Registrant State/Province:null
Registrant Postal Code:1895
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+41.0244814935
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Flippa auction:

https://flippa.com/2992127-2-3-billion-results-at-google-international-appeal-rare-opportunity

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's now angry that he's been exposed and sending me more emails from 2 of the accounts, apparently forgetting that he never actually paid.

"Likewise after agreeing deals with other people and not going through with it! I can assure you, you even think about doing something like that, 100% of the owners of your domains will be told on how you treat buying customers. I think its best we simply go our seperate ways and thats it. Life is already too difficult like it is, no need to add on it ;)"

tlabisa1

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thought I would like to add my 2 cents into this, as it does concern me : Samuel Paul Biggs.

My father, David Biggs, contacted Dale regarding the domain hats.info. Several rounds of negociation went through between them, in the end they come to an agreed price where Dale gave my father 48 hours to reply.

After talking with my father myself, he wasn't sure about buying the domain. He asked if I would I be interested in it, I thought about and contacted Dale in presenting myself as Samuel Paul Biggs.

I tried to get a price out of Dale, but he said he already replied. I did not understand, and then he said who are you? I replied I am Samuel Paul Biggs, and explained to him, that he is mixing up the identity of my father and myself.

From then I got no reply from Dale, and considered the deal off. In the meantime, my father offered the name to his 2nd son Stéphane Biggs. (The reason for all these names).

All though I knew the deal for hats.info was off, I still was intrested in other domains Dale was selling, and tried to contact him again. At this point, Dale has called me an a*** hole, and told me to f*** off, completely being disrespectfull.

So I told him the truth - He quoted me the price of 980$ (or 995$ can't remember and don't care it's not important) but quoted the price to my father at 620$. I said im surprised that you quote 1 price to 1 buyer and another price for someone who want's to buy several of his domains, saying it's not very fair of himself. Obviously he did not take it well. He got even more aggressive and disrespectfull to me, and that is when he quoted my mails to him on this forum.

I understand that in full story how this can be confusing to someone, but Dale was extremly unprofessional in not even tryng to understand that my father and myself clearly told him our identitys are different from eachother. He decides to sell the domain to someone else, whilst negociating with my father, whilst giving one price to me and another to my father. He tried to juggle to many balls. Once I gave him the truth he comes to the forums, proberbly scared I would come here before him.

I personally thought there's no need to bother others with this, lifes to difficult the way it is, but Dale decided otherwise and decided to tarnish someones reputation to save his own, even though I said to him, lets just seperate our own ways and leave it at this : a misunderstanding.

Last edited:

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow... this is a total BS story.

It's 1 person using 5 different names, and in case you think there is any "confusion", the "father" claimed not to know his "son" when the whole series of emails started to smell like a scam.

After failing to pay for the domain as agreed, the father suddenly "remembers" he has a son (a son with 4 different names, apparently), and that son "happened" to suddenly want to buy the same domain name a few hours after to the father, and somehow this makes me the bad guy.

You were very clearly told the domain name in question was SOLD, you ignorant piece of shit, and if you weren't trying to juggle so many fake accounts you would know that.

Face facts, Paul/Samuel/Nichole/Creed66/David/tlsabisa1 or whatever the F you're calling yourself this time, you tried to pull a scam and got caught. No absurd story about your inbreeding makes up for that.

BTW, how many DNF accounts do you have, because another DNF account had the same interest in domains that "you" do. Perhaps a DNF blacklist for all of your accounts is in order.

Thought I would like to add my 2 cents into this, as it does concern me : Samuel Paul Biggs.

My father, David Biggs, contacted Dale regarding the domain hats.info. Several rounds of negociation went through between them, in the end they come to an agreed price where Dale gave my father 48 hours to reply.

After talking with my father myself, he wasn't sure about buying the domain. He asked if I would I be interested in it, I thought about and contacted Dale in presenting myself as Samuel Paul Biggs.

I tried to get a price out of Dale, but he said he already replied. I did not understand, and then he said who are you? I replied I am Samuel Paul Biggs, and explained to him, that he is mixing up the identity of my father and myself.

From then I got no reply from Dale, and considered the deal off. In the meantime, my father offered the name to his 2nd son Stéphane Biggs. (The reason for all these names).

All though I knew the deal for hats.info was off, I still was intrested in other domains Dale was selling, and tried to contact him again. At this point, Dale has called me an a*** hole, and told me to f*** off, completely being disrespectfull.

So I told him the truth - He quoted me the price of 980$ (or 995$ can't remember and don't care it's not important) but quoted the price to my father at 620$. I said im surprised that you quote 1 price to 1 buyer and another price for someone who want's to buy several of his domains, saying it's not very fair of himself. Obviously he did not take it well. He got even more aggressive and disrespectfull to me, and that is when he quoted my mails to him on this forum.

I understand that in full story how this can be confusing to someone, but Dale was extremly unprofessional in not even tryng to understand that my father and myself clearly told him our identitys are different from eachother. He decides to sell the domain to someone else, whilst negociating with my father, whilst giving one price to me and another to my father. He tried to juggle to many balls. Once I gave him the truth he comes to the forums, proberbly scared I would come here before him.

I personally thought there's no need to bother others with this, lifes to difficult the way it is, but Dale decided otherwise and decided to tarnish someones reputation to save his own, even though I said to him, lets just seperate our own ways and leave it at this : a misunderstanding.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OH MY -

Look who logged in just before you "new" account did, that happens to be from the same country, that happens to have the same last name as many of the fake email addresses, that happens to have the same interest in .INFO domains.

Can you say BUSTED??

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Email from the "father" who earlier claimed not to know the "son", trying to get me to change PayPal accounts for the deal "tlabisa1" claims I pulled from him. Funny how the emails don't jive with the made-up story, huh?

http://i.imgur.com/E0bGUgf.jpg

Jdaly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Email from the "father" who earlier claimed not to know the "son", trying to get me to change PayPal accounts for the deal "tlabisa1" claims I pulled from him. Funny how the emails don't jive with the made-up story, huh?

http://i.imgur.com/E0bGUgf.jpg

Can I ever relate, I hate when my father logs into my account and makes offers on domains I'm interested in :D

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh look, "Biggs" has a new set of fake names and email address for his scam operation:

Hello,

I found your contact details through a who.is search on a domain name I am interested in purchasing: hats dot info

If you would be interested in selling, I can offer you $375. I would have no problem sending the funds first, and can also cover the escrow fees.

In any case, please let me know if you would be interested in selling the name.

Best regards,
Luc

Cell: 00351 915 129 084

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh look, "Biggs" has a new set of fake names and email address for his scam operation:

Hello,

I found your contact details through a who.is search on a domain name I am interested in purchasing: hats dot info

If you would be interested in selling, I can offer you $375. I would have no problem sending the funds first, and can also cover the escrow fees.

In any case, please let me know if you would be interested in selling the name.

Best regards,
Luc

Cell: 00351 915 129 084

Luc-Andre Biggs of Key-Domains.com is Biggs101. That was a legitimate offer. lol

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, it wasn't legitimate. He's used several more names since then. Not only does he not pay, he has set up multiple fake accounts useing fake names. No legitimate person does that, only con artists have to lie.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI, the harassment by "Biggs" has continued for almost a year now, including harassing phone calls, emails, and contacts on other forums under various names.

Beware of this psychopath and his various personas.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators