Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Scams.net | One-word Generic Premium .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This domain was registered in 1998 and is currently at eNom.

The domain is averaging 2727 unique visitors per month over the past four months (including this month).
The domain name is and content may be included in the sale. The site is an Anti-scam information Portal. The main page and the forum are currently PR4.

From the Google DC I queried this morning, Scams.net is the 17th result (page two) of 35 million for the term “scams.”

This is a make offer sale for the domain name (scams dot net) with or without content. *with content includes all forum posts and main page. Excluded is all content related to "Hollywood Sign Scam."

Only offers posted in this thread will be considered. Offers in USD:

With content:

BIN is $8,019.11

Without content: which I would highly recommend against – consider the current content pulls in considerable organic search engine traffic.

BIN is $7,000.00

All offers will be considered, even really bad ones. Only, I may “consider” not responding to really bad offers.

If you make an offer, please indicate whether your offer price is with or without content.

This sale is open to anyone willing to transact through Escrow.com, I will split fees with the buyer. This domain name make offer sale is good for (7) days from the date and time of the initial post. Any offers made after the seven days will not be considered. A BIN offer ends the sale.

If you like, I will transfer the site/content to your host free of charge – if buyer wishes to have the content. I also offer to host on my dedicated for one year, free of charge.

If you would like a screenshot of the stats (awstats) let me know via PM.

Regards,
Stuart.

Last edited:

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, Justin.

I am dropping the BIN, one time only. Taking 1K off. New BIN reflected in first post.

Regards,
Stuart.

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have a loose offer via PM for $7,000.00 (I will assume with content, although it was not clarified). The potential buyer would like to coordinate a longer term payment plan. Although I normally might consider it, I have too many outstanding loans as it is and do not wish to add another.

I will, however, consider the following:

1) Selling with content for $7,000.00
2) Allowing the buyer to make (2) payments, with half paid up front.
3) Second payment within (30) days of sale date.
4) I must trust the buyer: This may vary from a virtual handshake to the buyer offering me domain collateral.

Regards,
Stuart.

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This domain sale is closed. Thanks for your offers.

Regards,
Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom