Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld ScrapMotors.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

armstrongdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ScrapMotors.co.uk

As you know the government have just introduced a new initiative (the scrappage scheme) to boost the new car market and the environment where ANYONE can trade in thier old cars and get £2000 off a new one. This domain is perfect for this hot market as well as anything else to do with scrapping your car or "motor" as we say in the UK.

Any offers welcome.
Payment via Paypal
Registered @ Godaddy until may 2011
Please PM all offers

Last edited:

AJT

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you had any offers? I would be interested at the right price - if you could post or PM what you are looking for.

AJT

armstrongdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you had any offers? I would be interested at the right price - if you could post or PM what you are looking for.

AJT

Hi mate, i've had 1 or 2 low ball offers so far. The best ive had was over at AcornDomains forum who deal with uk domains. It was for £75. I havnt replied as yet because I was considering deveoping it as its got big potential but now im working on something else and dunno if i'l find the time. So if you can beat that offer, it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom