Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

SeafoodPlate.com over 400 per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GT Web,

You just can't ever back off. No one ever stated 2000 hits per day; how about mentioning the 26 hits on one day that I clearly posted. l guarantee you that the people clicking were looking for Seafood Related recipes and similar info....the earnings had a few peak days around the holidays. You are like a third-grader the way you twist things around and take my "forever" comment out of context. The name will average at least $100 per year and probably more....unless Internet comes to an end, or the world blows up, or whatever else happens can get in the way of "Forever".

One of these days someone is going to jump into a thread of yours and you are not going to like it....it seems that whenever I have done so in the past I have gotten Warning Points, while you seem to lurk everywhere without consequences. You may believe you are well-informed and bring value to this board, but I would be willing to put my membership up for vote against yours....whomever is least wanted has to leave.....we'll put it to a vote....you can even vote twice.

Domain summit 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
January 23, 2006 - sure looks like over 2000+ hits in one day to me.

Can you give us any indication of where exactly this traffic is coming from? GoldKey has a section that shows search engine traffic I believe...

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've had a few domains in Goldkey that normally make 80 visitors/day and $5/day then all of a sudden jump to 4000/day for a period of a month making $100+/day...
then drops to about 300-400/day and then a month or so later it surges again... it's been like this with Goldkey for the past 10 months I've been with them..
I 've also noticed that when the traffic surges most of the traffic are from SE's.
WhatDatDog's screenshot is a common occurence in GK (for me at least), so I would attribute this more to GK playing with their SEO. That being said, GK's stats would be considered unreliable in that they do certain things to try to bring in SE traffic to your domains, so if you discount the SE aided traffic, you would more than likely get the accurate traffic that the domain generates.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have been testing the name in Namedrive for the past 24 hours.
yesterday it got 549 uniques(341 frm north america-2 clicks,152 frm Europe-3 clicks and rest frm other zones- no clicks).
lets see how it performs today

SIMON

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
simon73 said:
i have been testing the name in Namedrive for the past 24 hours.
yesterday it got 549 uniques(341 frm north america-2 clicks,152 frm Europe-3 clicks and rest frm other zones- no clicks).
lets see how it performs today

SIMON

How about referers? To make sure it's not domain farm's redirections.

Try-Searching.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
January 23, 2006 - sure looks like over 2000+ hits in one day to me.QUOTE]

Goldkey, Sedo, NameDrive, all these parking programs do not shut out bots and spiders, this is the main problems with most all these parking programs, you wont see that at DomainSponsor very often or at all, but find a name parked at one of these other programs that used to be a site, and watch out, the bots will find it and those programs will count them as visitors.

just my two cents, about all its worth also,

BTW I think its a great brandable name, best of luck with your sale

DCG how about answering my PM from the other day, would really like to resolve that issue, thanks

Continued success to you all,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators