Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Search Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a program where you can offer your users to download a Search Bar for IE and the webmaster gets paid per search?

Rich

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There sure is. Why dont you check out, http://www.loudcash.com. However webmasters dont get paid per search, they get paid per install of the Search Bar. Check out the software developer section... i think its called.

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that one, I am sure you could set it up so that you could make money through searches. It'd probably work that when someone types in a search term, and click go, a page opens in their browser to a site you specify.. say your own ppc search engine, and then you'd make money from clicks I am guessing from that. Theres other ways you can do it.

If you like I can give you the MSNM s/n of the a representative at Loud Cash so you can talk to him about it.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Give him a shout, see what he says. they easiest way the better. Say searches go through to a ppc search or something.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
www.7search.com

PS3Domains said:
There sure is. Why dont you check out, http://www.loudcash.com. However webmasters dont get paid per search, they get paid per install of the Search Bar. Check out the software developer section... i think its called.

This is almost exactly the same as searchbarcash.com. Most of the content is exactly the same. Is it run by the same company?

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it is ran by the same company. Except unlike SearchBarCash, where you have a choice of three programs:

Platinum
Diamond
Gold

You make the most with Platinum, but its also the most intrusive, and annoying. Gold makes you the least, but it is far less intrusive, and isnt annoying at all. If I was to use Gold, I would probably make around $45 a day, instead of $160 a day with Platinum, so its a major drop in revenue.

Also with LoudCash, you have the option to change the way the activex popup looks.. its very customisable. I personally think it is alot better than SearchBarCash.

I guess it all depends what your looking for.

loho27

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think Keshe sells toolbar sites all the time, you just have to sign up to any of the PPC affilate programs and have you code embedded in the .exe

Then you get paid for ever!!!

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm. a question - if you signed up at loudcash and then purchased 100,000 traffic to your site.... would they be presented with the query 'want to install IE search bar" or whatever it says?
I don't know much about traffic sites that aren't scams - don't know if people are just presented with the popup and that's it or if they actually come to your site.... any ideas?

loho27

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think every one is getting a little confused.

You "buy a editable .exe" for a toolbar builder site. If you are an affiliate of say RevenuePilot. Searchfeed or have your own ppc search engine.
You can have your affiliate links embeded in the toolbar installed on someones home computer.
Every time they search using your toolbar you get paid.

If it is your search engine you generally have it loaded with their affiliate links.

You can also configure them for annonymous searches whois domain registration;

The big problem is that unless specifically directed most anti-adware programs will wipe them out because a registry key is installed.

A lot have been discredited because of the spyware.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators