• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Search Engine Friendly Links / Directory Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeins

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a search engine friendly Links / Directory script, something which wont give me php url's but url's more like link-name-keyword.html on the end...

Anybody know of any good ones?...
 
Linksmanger is the best so far, not a script, but a whole link management program. If you have one site, not bad a $20/per month, but with a few hundred is gets expensive... I am having one programed for my own use now, they claim it should be done by the end of the month...

Steve
 
Truthfully guys I think that the phplinkdirectory.com (free script) script has been used so much to make adsense sites that Google & perhaps other search engines have chose to ignore it.

I used to use one wsnlinks.com

It's license is good for multiple sites & search engines & hackers can't tell which software you are using.

Pretty rubust but you need to customize it (mainly looks). The programmer gives pretty good support too.
 
If PHPLinkDirectory is modified there is no way google can tell

Olney said:
Truthfully guys I think that the phplinkdirectory.com (free script) script has been used so much to make adsense sites that Google & perhaps other search engines have chose to ignore it.

I used to use one wsnlinks.com

It's license is good for multiple sites & search engines & hackers can't tell which software you are using.

Pretty rubust but you need to customize it (mainly looks). The programmer gives pretty good support too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom