Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Search thread by keywords.

ShawnDude

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im new the domain game and am gathering as much information as possible. I use car forums all the time so I happy to find one for domains!! My only question is: is there a way to search the forum using a keyword? There must be. Am I just not finding it? I don't want to ask a question thats been answered in a thread already. I tried the "filter" but that doesn't seem to work. Maybe I should walk away from the domain world if I can't even figure out how to search in a forum, lol. Thanks.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

you can use the "search" box in upper right corner

just enter any keyword or phrase

Good Luck!

ShawnDude

Reaction score
My computer must not like this forum, nothing is working for me. Im on a mac, but using chrome.

Biggie - thanks for the responding but I don't see a search box.
Mr. Deleted - Looks like you posted an image but it takes me a page stating "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

*I also tried to view and download the "Domain Glossary for Beginner" located at the top of the threads. However I am unable to. Im getting error messages saying there are to many redirects.

Ive never had issues like this. Im not running any adblockers and am not in a incognito window. Is this b/c I'm a free member?

I just saw Biggie gave it a thumbs up. So it must be working. Leads me to believe its something on my end. Strange. Ill will investigate on my end.

Thanks for responding tho, seems like people are active here : )

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I will look into this, the domain glossary is not working for me either. @ShawnDude could you try and see if the search box comes up when using another browser such as Firefox? You have to scroll all the way up to the top for the search field to appear.

Remember to tag me, using the @ + username function, if you want me to respond in a more timely manner :)

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update:
The domain glossary is gone for good. It was an old post and its not there anymore. Searched high and low.

Guess its time to redo it. For now I will remove any links mentioning it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom