Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Searchsix.com Meta-Search and Free Email FOR SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Raising funds to start a new project , selling searchsix.com meta-search and free email service. Online since april 2005.

Included in this sale is: Great short hard to find search domain searchsix.com , also comes with the .net and .info extensions.

The meta-search website (actually searches only 4 - google,MSN,AltaVista,RevPilot) , also including the email script with currently around 400 to 500 users , the email script (bought from worldwidecreations.com) is running on all 3 extensions, users have choice when they sign up, they are allowed 5 megabytes of storage, and also included is the logo.

The site currently serves about 70,000 pages a month. I have not concentrated on revenue , just running adsense and revenue pilot, I don't have the adsense channeled out so I don't know what it produces , I would guess around $40 a month. You can edit the signature in every outbound email through the admin panel and sell ads there as well, I never got around to doing that.

The site MUST be moved from the current server to your server , I will not be keeping the current hosting account and am moving all my sites off of it now, but it is currently on 10 gig of space and only using around 500 meg at the moment.

I have been contacted a few times about selling the domain alone but have refused those offers for low $x.xxx because I thought I was going long term , but stuff happens.

December stats:
http://payperclick.topcities.com/searchsix.html

Taking offers from $1,000

Push at registerfly

Payment by paypal by verified members

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do the email accounts expire from being idle?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have it set to 45 days to expire idle accounts , you can set it to whatever you want through the admin panel though.

comcrazy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so sale includes searchsix.com searchsix.net and searchsix.info ?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
comcrazy said:
so sale includes searchsix.com searchsix.net and searchsix.info ?

Yes it does comcrazy , all 3 are being used on the email script , users get choice.

thanks

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So how does it work? What if my hosting account only allows so many email accounts? Currently my host allows 1000 but if you have half of that already i wont have much room to grow.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NosajiX said:
So how does it work? What if my hosting account only allows so many email accounts? Currently my host allows 1000 but if you have half of that already i wont have much room to grow.

The email script allows unlimited emails to one catchall , so the host limit is a non factor, since it really is only using one out of the 1,000 you have.

Gossimer said:
What is the current revenue generated by RevenuePilot?

Revpilot is between 5 and $10 monthly , adsense around $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom