• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Secksee.com for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekmedia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
I'm looking to sell my pride and joy, Secksee.com. It's a popular PR5 babe log with an Alexa of 27k. The domain is about 5 years old, as seen here: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.secksee.com.

Traffic Stats:
February: 441,947 unique visitors
March: 262,776 unique visitors.
April: 219,159 unique visitors.
May (to date): 41,772 unique visitors.

Current Rankings:
PageRank: 5/10
Alexa Rank: 27,073
Incoming Google Links: 214
Incoming Yahoo Links: 9,800
Incoming MSN Links: 2,641
Incoming Alexa Links: 41
Overall Incoming Links: 12,696

Revenue Stats:
Adengage: $30/mo
Adbrite: $25/mo
Adult Sponsors: $200/mo
Banner sales + Text link sales: $350/mo
Total Revenue: ~$600/mo

You get everything you see @ Secksee.com. The domain, the content, the database, everything.

The site currently uses about 35 to 45 GB of bandwidth per month and about 0.10GB of disk space.

Bidding starts at $3000. Buy it now is $5000 unless I receive an offer I feel good about. :)

Please ONLY send PMs or contact me on ICQ, 1183251. I will not respond to replies made in this thread.
 
I'm dropping the BIN to $3500. I'd really like to move on from this site and concentrate on a new network I'm building. =)


Site has been sold. Thanks to all interested parties.
 
Is this deal closed or ?

->
 
Yes I bought it and sale was finished.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom