• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Secure Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dturnbull

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
I am interested in purchasing a site for $5000 (half up front, and half after transfer of site), but I don't want to get scammed. I have never dealt with more than $300 on the internet, and I was wondering if I could have some tips to make it more secure and so I don't get scammed.
 
Have you looked into the services offered by escrow.com?
 
i knew there was something like that :P i just couldn't remember the name. I'll check it out.
 
escrow.com is great to use. I recently sold a website through their service.
 
I would recomment escrow.com also... even though the fees can get a little costly but 99.9% of the time everything goes great.
 
I'm going to try moniker very soon. They have more reasonable fees.

-Dan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom