• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sedo catalog problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pergamon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I used to scan Sedo's catalog every few days on certain keywords of domains I collect... now the last days if I do that I can only browse the active auctions.

Has anything changed here? How can I still browse through the latest sedo additions?

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom