• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sedo listings disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
91
Sedo's site tells me just now that I don't have any domains listed with them. Are they having problems or what? :dead:
 
Mine are all still there, maybe they have sold them all for you? :o)
 
I saw something weird wiyh my listings last night, although theyre all bact to ho they were before now...
 
sometimes they have system error, I think
 
Sorry Sedo, MY FAULT. I have two accounts, one of which is empty :clown:
 
i had system error once
 
funkker said:
i had system error once
right yesterday i get something like database server down ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom