Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SEDO question, How long to verify my sites ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZoomZoom

Hi . I have never used sedo before and I am wondering how long it takes them normally to verify sites when you list them. I have a few parked over there that have been on there for 8 hours and still are not verified.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can take up to a few days, sometimes it can be sooner

dubaiguru

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bumping
since Its been 3 days and its still verifying :S?

Krumble

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had one domain stay unverified for over a week and then one day it was just verified. I have also had them not allow names like electingobama.com because they state that it is offensive. Upon trying to contact them through there online system there is always an error given. Modern day customer service is the greatest.

Glamorama

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo customer service is really lame!!! If I ever have such issues I simply park elsewhere

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Blaming others for what might be your own fault? Here are some tips:

1. Update the DNS of your domain to ns1/ns2.sedoparking.com BEFORE adding them to Sedo. Since DNS takes 24 hours to propagate, wait this much prior to adding a domain to the Sedo account. For new domain registrations it's instant.

2. If you are the first to add that domain to a Sedo account and it has the DNS set as above, verification takes less than 5 minutes.

3. If your domain WHOIS matches that of your Sedo account email, verification is instant.

4. If an automated verification cannot be established, an email will be sent. Make sure you follow instructions.

5. Are you impatient? Instead of calling Sedo "lame", call their customer service number. They'd be glad to assist you on the spot.

I never had to wait more than 3 days and that only when the weekend was in-between, e.g. Friday to Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators