• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sedo Question kind of basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic1

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
8
Need help guys when you get an offer from someone and its way to low. They do not let you decline without putting an asking price? I would like it to run as an auction. So do you have to put an asking price when given an offer or just let it time out. Thanks in advance ,D1
 
You have four options as far as I know:

1. Accept the offer.
2. Make a counter offer.
3. Let the offer time out.
4. Cancel the negotiation.
 
dodo1 said:
You have four options as far as I know:

1. Accept the offer.
2. Make a counter offer.
3. Let the offer time out.
4. Cancel the negotiation.
Thanks dodo I guess I will let it time out for now. They will not let me hit the cancel offer without an asking price and I am not too sure of what I will accept as of yet. Thanks again for your help ,D1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom