Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo will give you $10 for parking your domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got this email:

Dear ,

We at Sedo want to do everything we can to help you sell your domain names. That's why we developed our Domain Parking program-- by providing visitors to your domain name with a professional and convenient way to make an offer on your domain, it increases your likelihood of making a sale by over 5 times!

In fact, we're so confident that parking your domain name will help you sell that we'll give you a $10 bonus just for trying out the program. There is never any cost to you-- in fact, Domain Parking actually pays you money in addition to improving your chances of making a sale.

Hurry, in order to claim your $10 bonus you must sign up before June 30, 2004. Click here to learn more here: http://www.sedoparking.com

Good luck making money with your domain names!

Warm regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager
www.Sedo.com

Domain Days 2024

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That would be great if you could list 1,000 domains and collect the $ 10. per name.

But, I believe it is per account. And, only one payment per household.

If I am misreading their terms. Let me know.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very smart on their part.

Let me tell you why:

minimum payout is $20

so you would need to make $10 with them in order for you to get the $10 from them.

so with that, they make a nice portion of the $10 back, should you be able to make $10 through the parking, to get to their minimal payout.

actually I think it is actually euro's..

so with the $10 they give you, you actually need to make $10 more with them for the minimum payout, and with that you have gone through the trouble to move the names there, you will probably keep your names there because performance is decent.

and I'm sure you can only have one account per customer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom