• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sedo's POS Featured Listings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
Has anyone truly benefited from listing their domains in Sedo's so called "Featured Listings" ?

I didn't pay $40 for me to have to scroll damn near the bottom of the page to see my listing (mind you the listing just went live today!)... maybe it's me, but that doesn't constitute "Featured Listing".

What a ****in' rip! :boxing:

I would hightly recommend others NOT use this garbage service.
 
Over time don't the upper listings get deleted (expire) while your listing will move to the top? If it works like that then it might not be so bad.
 
Let this be a lesson...... DON'T request a featured listing just before the weekend. Sedo staff don't work on the weekend & hence all featured listings collected over the weekend get put on the list on Monday; naturally pushing your listing down a LOT faster than normal.
 
cyphix said:
Let this be a lesson...... DON'T request a featured listing just before the weekend. Sedo staff don't work on the weekend & hence all featured listings collected over the weekend get put on the list on Monday; naturally pushing your listing down a LOT faster than normal.

Now you tell me. :ballchain:
 
Oh... didn't know that. Thanks!
 
cyphix said:
Oh... didn't know that. Thanks!

Sure .. new feature..I just happen to be waiting 2? weeks to get my listing when they changed :yell:

jim
 
I actually benefitted from a featured listing on sedo. I sold a domain using that service fairly easily.

*Results May Vary.*
 
I actually benefitted from a featured listing on sedo. I sold a domain using that service fairly easily.

*Results May Vary.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom