Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Seeking Broker for Math.info & Associated Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

shf0765

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am seeking a broker regarding sale of Math.info and associated website. The website includes over $2k worth of math related games, in addtion to several hundred calculators, and several hundred pages of math related content from arithmetic through advanced topics such as Calculus, Differential Equations.

I will not consider any offers less than $20k. If offers above $20k are not forthcoming in the near future, I am willing to hold onto the domain and website long-term.

Regarding maintenance costs, it costs $450 year for web/application hosting, calculators, etc. Development of all the content related pages, was free (except for my personal time). Presumably, the necessity for mathmetics is recession proof, however, probably seasonal. As I have not adequately monetized the site, there is very little income to present at the current time. I am hopeful the domain name and associated site could be a money maker to someone who can monetize it appropriately.

I would be willing to pay 10% commission on the brokering of a sale above $20,000. The commission would be deducted upon received proceeds.

Please respond via PM with all correspondence including suggestions and/or recommendations.

Thanks!

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators