• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

SEEKING OVERTURE list in Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, I`m looking for a list of good keywords in Spanish.

Thanks
 
u mean avaliable names with ovt score or registered names with ovt.
can u explain what exactly u want.
 
u mean avaliable names with ovt score or registered names with ovt.
can u explain what exactly u want.

both are fine, I don`t speak Spanish so rather than look at translators, I would prefer to have a list of Spanish terms with high Overture score so that I can try some SEO on a few websites of mine for the SPanish market and a few other thing.

Is there anuything free on the net like that?

Thanks Scorpio :)
 
I'm looking this info too...please italiandragon if you find something like this let me know, same if i find anything...
 
So, Overture is good or not?

both are fine, I don`t speak Spanish so rather than look at translators, I would prefer to have a list of Spanish terms with high Overture score so that I can try some SEO on a few websites of mine for the SPanish market and a few other thing.

Is there anuything free on the net like that?

Thanks Scorpio :)
 
Hello italiandragon...I had done .es zone few months back .. just checked it back and it seems that not a single name has ovt with ext score. spanish ovt seems to reject after . , Here is kind of list i have , ovt for the terms without ext. PM me if interested and we make argee on a price .

emule.es -131016
coche.es -610667
loteria.es -37690
yahoo.es -1026180
dvd.es -134814
horoscopo.es -393856
msn.es -189197
directorio.es -230783
hentai.es -194810
marca.es -225626
hotmail.es -620825
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom