• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Seen this??? "Casino Affiliate Convention" for selling domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

TcDa

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
I'm intrigued and confused by this. I just saw the following advertisement at DNjournal. Does anyone know anything about it? I went to the convention site, but aside from saying "Significant time will exist for networking..." and the fact that Moniker is a sponsor, I didn't see anything relating to selling domains. Perhaps Moniker is cooking up another live auction?

Best location for Casino and Poker Domains
Major online gaming operators & affiliates at this event
Casino Affiliate Convention - May 3-5, 2007 - Amsterdam - www.CAC2007.com​
 
it looks like a casino affiliate convention that is marketing one piece of potential action to us domainers...
 
It would be nice if someone from Moniker could give some insights. That seems like the best option in terms of potentially relevant info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom