• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Seling My Portfolio - FIRE SALE Auction ResortsForum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm selling what's left of my portfolio as a group auction. Here are the names, the bidding starts at $100. Minimum bid increase of $10. Auction will end in 3 days. I reserve the right to end the auction early if I receive the right offer or if I'm unhappy with the bidding.

AdvertisingForum.biz $10
ArcadeBoxer.com $5
BestBusinessForum.com $10
Biserwpedu.com $5
BlogsportsCards.com $5
BoarWalkRocks.com $5
Boozeforum.com $15
BusinessProblem.net $5
BusinesTycoon.com $5
Buyingforums.com $5
Cellyforum.com $75 OBO
DebateBusiness.com $5
ELoanLeverage.com $5
EntrepreneurPlan.com $10
EntrepreneurRisk.com $15
ForumWorld.biz $10
Hockeycardforum.com $10
Joggersforum.com $20
KU9.biz $5
MessengerTrick.com $5
PokerPlaying.ws $5
ResellerBandwidth.com $10
ResortsForum.com $150 OBO
RollerBladeforum.com $10
SafariForum.com $100 OBO
SiteWideAds.com $5
Specifics.biz $5
SpyTechForum.com $20
TheBayBiz.com $5
TypeKeywordHere.com $10
WorldBusines.com $5

Thanks.
 
Hi Malcolm,

40 for ResortsForum and 20 for SafariForum

Dadster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom