• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling a few sites,low traffic http://www.ufowebsite.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffro231

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Hello.I am raising some cash for unforseen personal issues...These sites have low traffic,but have been submitted to several directory sites.All traffic is organic for these sites.I will provide screenshots for ppl that are interested.I reserve right to end auction at anytime.Thanks
1.http://www.ufowebsite.net/
Basic site about ufo and alien information.
starting bid---$35
Bin----$60
2.http://hangmangame.net/
A simple hangman game
starting bid-----$40
BIN----------$60
3.http://propokerrealm.com/
A poker info site
starting bid-----$60
BIN----------$100
4.http://imagearmy.com/
Bought this last week,have to sell due to unforseen financial problems..PR5 site..
starting bid---$200
BIN $375
I will give cpanel access to the winner for 1 month,so winner has to move themselves.Any questions,PM me.Thanks
 
funny what i visit last site (imagearmy), but not understand why need to join that site (join link)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom