• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Selling a site that uses YPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Bell

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
I've got 1 site that avg's about $15 a day for a couple months now off of YPN. Since it's YPN vs. AdSense, how much do you guys think that affects the sellability? I've had Google on it before and it's crap. Thanks in advance...
 
I think it affects it somewhat, especially since YPN is in Beta and only a few thousand folks have been accepted. it definitely limits your market. PM with some more details as I may be interested...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom