• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling Celebrity Sites with high OVT - jenaniston.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentong

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
584
Reaction score
0
I am considering selling a celebrity site. A newly develop site but it has now on the top 3 pages on msn for its very competitive primary kw. Traffic is mostly on msn.

# of searches for its primary kw last month: 261184

Starting Bid: $1 :D

Will set BIN 6 hrs before auction ends. Auction will end June 1 @ 10pm GMT(+8)

I have a reserve in mind. I also have the option not to sell the site if the reserve price is not meet. Sale is also listed @ dp

Happy Bidding! :)

Pls pm for url, info, stats, etc...
 
4 days left before auction ends.

price will be just the same if I sell the site after 5-6 months..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom