Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Selling DomainArrow.com and all domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For Sale: The domain name DomainArrow.com, the website located at DomainArrow.com and all domains listed on the website.

Selling as complete package only.

Please post offers here and send an email or PM to me as well.

Thank you in advance.

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how's redline.net treating you? i sold it to you!

you get a free bump for my comment.

charlie

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
redline.net is on its way. I hired several outside contract developers to speed up the process and am doing development work on it myself along with my existing guys. Expect redline.net to become the most recognized automotive enthusiast website within the next 6 months.

Thanks for the bump.

So, any offers on DomainArrow.com? You are getting the domain, the website including everything you see on it as well as all the domain names you see listed.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest. At present there is no asking range. We are offering the complete website as well as all the listed domains as a domain reseller business starter package. What it means is that if you have a domain portfolio, you can integrate your existing domain into DomainArrow.com and provide your customers with an easy user-friendly browsing and purchasing experience as well as create an established reputation. The website also allows you to consilidate your domain listings and track your offers and purchases under one roof. If you are just starting in the domain business this is a great way of starting off on the right foot. This is not a template. We are selling the website and rights to use the website as designed. By selling the website we give up all rights to the name and all code behind the website. This website comes with one license, which means that you can not make copies for resale and if you decide to ever sell the business you will only be able to sell it to one buyer and will have to give up all rights to it in return. This also means that you will enjoy the unique look of the website not having to worry about others copying you. The website comes with a number of solid domain names you can start off with so all together you are buying a turn-key business.

We are simply giving everyone a chance to submit an offer. We will choose an offer which we consider fair, but that does not mean that we are set on a specific price range. As an example, you can go ahead and offer $1. That does not mean that we will accept it, but it also does not mean that we will deny it. It is all a question of what this website is worth to you.

If you have any more question, please dont hesitate to ask.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
redline, how many domains total are included in the package?

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
redline: it would also be handy to see a single text list of all domains. it's a little clumsy to try to page thru all of the categories there and get a sense of things.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice package! I'll start the offers at $200

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I see everyone is taking this sale seriously and i appreciate your offers.

I will close this offer midnight tonight. Last offer to be accepted is the last offer on or before 11:59PM Eastern Time.

Thank you.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was also going to say that some of the names on the list have a high potential, names like MoneyWatch.us (ever listen to 1010 WIND AM?) or ForstBaby.info to name a few, but then i thought, hey, we are on dnForum - the place where even the pros learn, you guys know better then i do.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
redline, now that the offers are at least $300, you will be selling to the highest bidder then? is this now considered an auction?

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, RJ, although it started as a simple offer of sale, you can now consider it an auction. I did valuate the package at more then $300, but since you guys seem to like auctions, so be it. The sale will go to the highest bidder tonight.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, great website, we can link to each-other!

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Auction completed. Pending transfer. I am waiting on the buyer to send me the required info.

Deleted member 2838

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for a very smooth transition. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Harry

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Harry, fast, smooth transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom