Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Selling or Trading my Entire Portfolio of 500 Domians (99.99% .com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vern

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, please let me know if not....

My goal here is simple. Sell or trade (value for value) my entire collection of approx. 500 domain names. 99.99% are .com's. All domains at Godaddy and escrow is fine (buyers expense).

(Domains NOT included that you will see in my sedo list are GayPrideMonth.com, which I own with a investment partner and eHotty.com, which is currently selling on another site.)

I am very, very, VERY picky about names I buy and/or register. I have thousands in mind, but only purchase names with traffic or with potential to have traffic someday.

I think for the price range I am willing to take, someone will benefit quite nicely in the future. I just lack the patience and funds necessary to develop them for 5-10 years.

My names do have current market value as I sell them consistently for an average of $400 each ($400 x 500 = $200,000 in potential sales), but more importantly, is their future value.

Some examples listed here (link below takes you to my sedo list)...

HomingChip.com, RecordSong.com, BestDR.com, FullCarInsurance.com, TaxPrepper.com, FaceSupplies.com, GameTotals.com, WifiDownloads.com, FanBat.com, MealMarket.com, PalCentral.com, PG13Movie.com, SellMP3.com, RentClubs.com, SprawlOut.com, UnlimitedPlaces.com, BallTag.com, GirlyClothing.com, WeeklyStory.com, SexyDecor.com, More....

https://sedo.com/search/searchresult.php4?showportfolio=c45cf83fc6d9db155b10d3c6958edbd8c3e15cea

Feel free to PM me your thoughts, portfolio/individual offers and/or potential domain trades (I am only looking for generic domains with established traffic and revenue.)

I am 100% trustworthy. Please, only contact me if you are too.

Thanks, Vern

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom