• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers selling out, 40 & addedcents.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
Going out of business sale. Selling all my turnkey sites, most are half or so of what I have sold them for in the past. Please read footer for more info.


www.affiliateincomes.info $9

www.blackbible.info $5

www.buycgi.com $14

www.clickadincome.com $35

www.cruisethough.com $18

www.dearmrkotter.com $14

www.developedsitesforsale.com $25

www.dreambuilding.com $12

www.ebookincomes.info $12

www.ebooksubjects.com $19

www.ebooktips.info $9

www.ecommercetips.info $9

www.emailmarketinginformation.com $13

www.evenhouseodds.com $13

www.findranks.com $30

www.forgetboutit.com $10

www.freeseoarticles.info $12

www.ipostarticles.com $19

www.itsjustmy.com $15

www.javatips.info $9

www.lawdawg.info $8

www.ondownlow.com $12

www.palsster.com $25

www.postingarticles.com $18

www.postquotes.com $18

www.pristinemint.com $17

www.resellebook.com $30

www.rssandblogs.com $25

www.scrollpopups.com $19

www.slimmingebooks.com $9

www.takeshortsurvey.com $19

www.texmexmeals.com $19

www.tradeexittraffic.com $12

www.webbusinessinformation.com $14

registerfly sites
www.kitcheninfo.info $9

www.schooltips.info $9

www.takepaidsurveys.info $9

I most as you to post sold in thread. Sorry there is no info but most of the sites are straight forward. Assume no sales or traffic. All should be working with traffic.

I'm hoping to clear out all remaining sites no later than Friday so, please post sold and PM me and I will send payment info. I will try to remove these as they sell. All are turnkey and all are at enom, save the last three. Only enom pushes. Thanks for Looking.
 
what script is dearmrkotter using? how would I add jokes? Thanks

Dreambuilding.com is password protected, nothing comes up.
 
its an emade script but really I think its an emade cover on a comman script. Admin or members can add jokes.

the other site was a .info, sorry about that.
 
sorry to be dumb, but what's emade? is it emade.com script or something?

cruisethrough.com is down, too.
 
I paid you on thursday for 2 of these and have not heard anything.. whats the deal.???????????????????????
 
A dumb question, but you are selling palsster.com for $25 and the script on it costs $280. Is this a nullified script or something?
 
airthumper said:
I paid you on thursday for www.developedsitesforsale.com $25 and www.itsjustmy.com $15 and you have resold them... whats going on here. You have took my money and delivered nothing.. I need an explaination..

It's always a good idea to post on the thread the DN's or sites that you are buying to let everyone else know that you consider these "SOLD" to you. I bid on the one because I didn't see where anyone else had done so to date. Did you PM or email your offers? I have bought a lot of DN's and sites from Nexmax over the past three years and never had any problems with him. I'd give him a couple of more days to sort things out and get back to you (and me). He may be pushing hard to get a brick & morter store open he's been talking about lately and not online as much.

"Dealster"
 
I Pm'ed Him with the request and he pm'ed me back with the info to buy it. I Not putting it sold is a rookie mistake i won't make again.
 
unclewilco said:
has anyone had a reply to their PM's yet?

I've gotten a reply and, I assure you that you will all get your sites. I spoke to him today on the phone and wants me to pass on his sincere appologies for the inconvenience (I'm waiting for two sites and but I'm not worried as I trust him completely).

This is a liquidation sale for him as he, his computer, and all his stuff are packed up and he's moving several states South. As soon as he gets to his new home and gets the chance to set up his computer, he will send the sites. He has hit many road blocks in his moving process that has taken up his time to resolve and maybe you can understand how low cost sites are not his top priority right now.

Nexmax is all done on these boards as he starts his new venture and he won't be back on this forum except to settle the unfinished business.
 
DeluxeNames.com said:
I assure you that you will all get your sites. I spoke to him today on the phone and wants me to pass on his sincere appologies for the inconvenience (I'm waiting for two sites and but I'm not worried as I trust him completely).

I'm sorry to say that I have to retract this previous post. Please disregard what my post said. His server was destroyed yesterday by an act of God but I will let him explain more.

I can not assure you of anything concerning your sites. I can not speak for Nexmax and I will allow him to post an update about what he will do to take care of the situation. I do hope/believe he will return your money and do what he can to make the situation right. He has told me that he will post an update here so here's hoping that he will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom