• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling Portfolio for funds: Amusments.com - BuySellCheap.com - OvernightResorts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Davis

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I am selling my 2 year portfolio to fund my trip to see my fiance.


I am seeking $3,000 for whole Portfolio. I'm not greedy just want reasonable price


Offer me something. I'll do best offer.



Amusments.com - Typo but Monthly Search Volume of 2.3 Million Global

ITSPRT.COM -
IT Support

Opt4.Me - Opt-in Email Advertising. LLLL domain

BuyTkt.com - Buy Ticket.

EdVote.com

BuyFindCheap.com - Daily Deal Network Platform like Nextag, PriceGrabber, Shopzilla

AdMy.Mobi

AdmyMobi.com

6CT.US - U.S. based Jewelry Ecommerce Site. 6 carat gold and silver Diamonds
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom