• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling SpaceMods.net MySpace Website! Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajenson05

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I am now selling http://www.SpaceMods.net

This is a website for modifying your myspace page.

Why am I selling?

I don't have the time to finish adding all the content to the site. I put about half of the content I wanted up, but I've been too busy with other projects to finish the rest of this site.

The site is pretty new so assume no traffic or revenue yet.

Asking for offers over $50

BIN $150
 
Last chance, if the site doesn't sell today I am going to keep it to build revenue for myself.

BIN lowered to $100

Closes at midnight
 
No revenue yet. The site is brand new.

Last chance BIN at $75
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom