• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Send Tat.mobi to sedo auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediaadvantages

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Looking to send Tat.mobi to auction. I'm asking for $200 send off. This is way below how much this name will go for.

https://sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=tat.mobi&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

Short for Tattoo and could make a great site for someone. Also a 3 character .mobi which is the shortest available.

Tat
WordTracker - Around 60,000 searches per month
Google - 7,182 searches per month
Yahoo Results - 231,000,000

Has been sent to auction!
Google Results - 118,000,000

Tattoo
WordTracker - Around 800,000 searches per month
Google - 187,468 searches per month
Yahoo Results - 163,000,000
Google Results - 81,000,000

I have not had the time to contact end users for this name because I planned on getting developed. I realize I have way too many things on my plate and giving the opportunity for someone else to develop or find an end user. Below are just a few of the potential end users you could talk to.

http://tatstore.com
http://tatlife.com
http://tatnews.org
http://tatfoundation.org
plus a ton of other tattoo sites and advertisers on yahoo.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom