Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro SEO Techniques

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazel1988

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Looking for more On Page and Off page SEO techniques and tools to optimize my webiste.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

xacharywalke

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Looking for more On Page and Off page SEO techniques and tools to optimize my webiste.
i get my first local seo services done by an agency and after I saw its results, I started learning SEO myself and now I, myself, is providing SEO services. I want you to tell that when you want to learn you can dig resources yourself, you can start off with YouTube and join some groups on facebook and you will be on the track. next think will be implement what you learn and its affects after implementing.

Last edited by a moderator:

hazel1988

Reaction score
i get my first local seo services done by an agency and after I saw its results, I started learning SEO myself and now I, myself, is providing SEO services. I want you to tell that when you want to learn you can dig resources yourself, you can start off with YouTube and join some groups on facebook and you will be on the track. next think will be implement what you learn and its affects after implementing.

Thank you so much.

xacharywalke

Reaction score
you are welcome. if you need any specific advice or info then you can contact me. not broad topic like onpage or off page but specific topics.

xacharywalke

Reaction score
self learning is the best learning, try to do some personal or local projects related to SEO and you will see new opportunities and knowledge gates are opening to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom