• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale SeoTalks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

irongloves

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Hello Folks,

I'm offering the domain name SEOTalks.com (seotalks.com) for sale.

Great domain for a SEO community.

Selling because I have no time to develop it.

Domain registered at Internet.bs (free push if you have an account there or I will give you auth code).

I will accept Paypal or ecop.com (we split fees for ecop.com)

Asking price: $180

That's basically what I paid for it. This domain name is screaming for development.

Post SOLD or PM to claim.

Thanks
Ame
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom