• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Set .com noticed on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a beautiful name .... and price bodes well for the LLL.com market

Very much considering "giving it a lash !"
 
I see Rick Schwartz is bidding. At least I assume that is him.
 
I should have registered the name 10 years ago... sigh...
 
set .com: This is a bargain isn't it ?
 
BIN for 550,000 isnt a bargain.
i sold deo.com for mid xx,xxx few months ago for a client of mine
 
TheLegendaryJP said:
I see Rick Schwartz is bidding. At least I assume that is him.
Who would that be? I mean on ebay
 
TheLegendaryJP said:
I see Rick Schwartz is bidding. At least I assume that is him.


its not Rick Schwartz.
 
simon said:
its not Rick Schwartz.



mr800King , if thats not him, youre not simon :photo:


It IS him bidding. I am shocked you didnt spend the 2 minutes to click on bidders and than his profile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom