Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Several new sites for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some new sites for sale. Most are templates. Most names are at enom, will list the ones that aren't.

www.rateyourname.com $40

www.salescars.com $35

www.forsale.com.cn $75 (namecheap)
great site, great name think of the subdomains

www.spysoftwareremoval.com $65
nice site and term has search result

www.keoy.com $18

www.mlmcashmachine.com $50
great name for the site

www.templateconnect.com $49(godaddy ?, check)
not a template, great deal of work went into the site

www.sitepromotionkit.com $40

www.sitetraffictracker.com $40

You will be given ftp after payment, and any info you would need
I can leave it on my server for a bit if needed and can show you where to find very cheap hosting. I can move the site for you if need be, but I will want a fee depending on site. I do need to push the name to your account ASAP to keep my life simple.

All sites are working and complete, but most have not had sites/data added. The should all be completely working. These have not been promoted or have traffic.

Post sold to claim, PM offers.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here are the details for the Spysite. I assume you mean the spysoftware, so if thats the case the answer is no.

This site uses the clickbank affiliate program for originalprograms.com that earns you up to a 51% commission on every sale from your site. How this site is useful is it uses javascript and a frameset to set a cookie on a visitors machine. Orders appear to be coming from your site as the only site the visitors sees is the spy site and the clickbank payment processor.

Clickbank uses a cookie basd system for credit that stays on the visitors machine, so even if the visitor orders directly through originalprograms.com's website, you still get credit.

This site also uses a javascript based popunder that randomly displays a clickbank merchant site with your affiliate code everytime your homepage is loaded. This popunder again places a cookie on the visitors website with your affiliate ID for whichever site loads. If the visitor visits that popunder site again from their machine within 3 months of cookie date, then you get credit for the sale, even if the visitor does not order directly through your site

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My server was down most of yesterday. All sites should be back up now.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my host was done once again. problem finally seems fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom